Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day Seven


Day Seven, originally uploaded by emberangel.
I went to the mall with my mom today. It was my last free day before I start school. Pretty soon my life will be consumed with classes, work, homework, and more homework (only this time from work). I love how bored the guy sitting at the little booth is. The malls seem so empty after the holiday rush.
This next photo I really liked too, so I thought I would put it on my blog. I like the first one better, but there is something about this photo that I like. Perhaps it is because it is a picture of my mother..

3 comments:

  1. I love the point of view of the mall and the colours are so rich too. Excellent photograph.

    Si

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have really nice photographs! i'm doing a project 365 also so i will make sure to come by and check on your photographs. i'm following you now and have added you to my blogroll. best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. I was walking by and I had to stop and take the picture. The light coming in from the roof was awesome and I love the way that mall is set up.

    ReplyDelete