Sunday, January 10, 2010

Day 8, 9 and 10


Day 8, originally uploaded by emberangel.
This weekend I went to visit one of my best friends in San Diego. I got there a little before 5, and by the time I got all my stuff inside her apartment, the sun had already set. So we went and took pictures of the freeway, although they aren't my favorite freeway shots. I do love the "castle in the background" (actually a Mormon church). I got a few cool shots of the church, but this one is a better deception of my day. I spent about 2 hours driving to San Diego and got completely frustrated with the traffic at one point. I really don't understand how people can live in cities with so much traffic!


Day 9 was a trip to the beach. I told my friend that I wanted to take pictures of the beach and we spent the entire day exploring the coves in La Jolla and a few other beaches. My favorite shot was one her with the beach in the background. I think it is better for a project like this because I spent the day with her. I love how the background almost looks fake.


Day 10 was a long day. I spent half of it at a bridal expo helping my sister figure out stuff for her wedding. This is what she wants. Three bridesmaids. One wearing pink, one orange, and one yellow. She wants gerbera daisies and maybe some oranges in the water.

1 comment:

  1. Day 8's photo is amazing, excellent idea and very well taken. Day 9, you have a very pretty friend and I hope you put your feet up after Day 10.

    Si

    ReplyDelete