Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day 12


Day 12 , originally uploaded by emberangel.

If people were meant to pop out of bed, we'd all sleep in toasters. ~Author unknown, attributed to Jim Davis

I don't know about you, but I am definitely not a morning person. When I was in High School and the first year of college, I would wake up at 5:30 to take my dad to the van pool so he could go to work and I could use the car all day. After I got home I went straight back to bed, even if I had to wake up in 30 minutes. To me, those 30 extra minutes were worth it. My sister's fiance wakes up for work at 2:30am! Sometimes I am just getting home when his alarm clock goes off. Me, I hate alarms (and waking up at normal times like 6:00 or 6:30-- I hate waking up at expected times) so I got myself an alarm that plays CDs so that I can wake up to my favorite song. Only problem... I only ever listen to the first 30 seconds of the song before I get out of bed.

1 comment:

  1. I hate getting up in the morning too... I'm not sure that an alarm like that would be much help to me - I think I'd end up just lying in bed listening to my favourite tracks while I snoozed!

    ReplyDelete