Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day Five


Day Five, originally uploaded by emberangel.
I got my new camera today. I've been waiting for this day for... about 9 days now. I ordered it online and didn't choose expedited shipping because it didn't seem worth the extra money. In retrospect, I don't think I would have minded an extra $20 to $40.
Since my camera came today I went with one of my best friends down to the park and took pictures of her blowing bubbles. We are both still children at heart. A lot of the pictures that I took came out pretty good too. I might put them up on flickr.


“A smile starts on the lips, A grin spreads to the eyes, A chuckle comes from the belly; But a good laugh bursts forth from the soul, Overflows, and bubbles all around”

4 comments:

  1. Put them on flickr! This is great. Enjoy the camera, looking forward to seeing more of your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photograph. So what is the new camera then, you did not give details and I am dying to know?

    Si

    ReplyDelete