Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day 27


Day 27, originally uploaded by emberangel.
That would be me. This cat is the reason I get up in the morning... Seriously. She will bite me if I take too long to wake up. I have to admit that she is really sweet. She only likes me and my dad (hmm maybe this is because we are so much alike?) and she will sleep on my legs all night. In the morning, I look down and there she is. Some mornings she will purr and crawl under the covers with me. The she starts licking me. For some reason, her favorite place to lick me, is on my lips. I have to hide them if I don't want to be attacked. After a few minutes (sometimes ten) she will start to bite me lightly. If I don't get up fast enough, she starts to attack me. But what would I do without my cat?

This funny video reminds me of my cat:
Life with a cat - Watch more Videos at Vodpod.

2 comments:

  1. wow a cat alarm clock, love it. You have taken a beautiful photograph, the composure and lighting at excellent. I miss having a cat.

    Si

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, so adorable. She looks like she has so much attitude. You have a beautiful kitty. :)

    ReplyDelete