Sunday, February 28, 2010

Day 59


Day 59, originally uploaded by emberangel.
I went Bridesmaid dress shopping with my sister today. And we found the dresses she wants for the wedding. I am going to wear that orange color. Which strangely enough looks pretty cute on me.... and it was my idea to wear it. So there will be me, the maid of honor in the orange, a bridesmaid in the pink, and another in a green that looks really pretty next to the orange and pink.
I am still sick though. I had a cold or something last week.. and then Friday got a really bad ear infection that still hasn't gone away. If I don't sit or lay down all day... I feel about ten times worse. I feel the best if I lay down.. but after about a week of being sick, who really wants to lay down. Tomorrow at work should be interesting. I can't wait to drive up hill.. I hope it doesn't make my ear worse.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you are still battling a cold and now an ear infection, big hug from fellow project 365 photographer. Colourful capture.

    Si

    ReplyDelete