Saturday, February 13, 2010

Day 44


Camera: Nikon D3000
Exposure: 0.05 sec (1/20)
Aperture: f/1.8
Focal Length: 50 mm
Focal Length: 50.4 mm
ISO Speed: 400

Here is a small peak into what I want to accomplish in my life. A person bucket list if you will. The list is about 69 items long, at the moment. Of course it is going to change over the course of my life. But for now.. here it stands.

Below is the full bucket list. Some of it is silly and a few things I have already done, but I was so young I can barely remember. And a few I want to do again and again until I get it right. The good thing is, i have already done a few things that other people strive for. Apparently Vegas is one of those things people put on their list along with creating a website and going to Disneyland. Camping seems to be a big one too. Some of my favorite memories are of camping. I would put Vegas and Disneyland and Camping on the list but they would be crossed off and put back on the list too many times to count. This is my list if anyone is interested. Here are some things that I want to do with my life. Starting now.
So Thursday I am going to look into opening a Roth IRA and Friday I am going to AAA to get my passport started.

What do I want to do before I die? Take a look, you might be surprised.

  1. Set self up for life. Create a savings account and don’t take money out.
  2. Get a passport
  3. Finish College
  4. Learn conversational Spanish.
  5. Learn to play the guitar.
  6. Learn how to take a compliment.
  7. Eat at a five star restaurant.
  8. Be a kid for a day
  9. Own a pair of designer heals (the black ones with the red bottoms)
  10. Send a message in a bottle.
  11. Watch the sun rise and set in the same day
  12. Stay out all night dancing and go to work the next day without having gone home (just once).
  13. Dance in the rain
  14. Learn how to Belly Dance
  15. Learn to ballroom dance properly.
  16. Attend one really huge rock concert.
  17. Adopt a pet from a shelter or rescue group
  18. Live without email, IM, or your cell phone for a week
  19. Drive in a convertible with the top down
  20. Own a house with a white picket fence
  21. Build my dream home
  22. Become a diamond after I die
  23. Give mother a dozen red roses and tell her I love her.
  24. Fall deeply in love -- helplessly and unconditionally.
  25. Find the love of my life
  26. Be Passionately Kissed in the Rain
  27. Help someone in need
  28. Write a letter to at least 3 of your closest friends to let them know how much they mean to you
  29. Take up yoga
  30. Meditate for 20 minutes a day, every day for one year.
  31. Instead of spending the first hour of the day rushing, wake up ten minutes early every day and meditate.
  32. Instead of watching TV as much start exercising
  33. Fly in a hot air balloon
  34. Ride a camel into the desert.
  35. Drink beer at Oktoberfest in Munich.
  36. Drive across America from coast to coast.
  37. Go bowling in Canada
  38. Travel to Europe
  39. Sit at a café in France watching the people go by
  40. Travel to Dubai
  41. Go to a hotel and get the most expensive room
  42. Visit the Grand Canyon
  43. See the Northern Lights
  44. Go to Mardi Gras in New Orleans
  45. Go to Times Square on New Year's Day
  46. See the Pyramids of Giza, Egypt
  47. See Stonehenge, United Kingdom
  48. Celebrate the Day of the Dead
  49. See the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco
  50. See the Empire State Building
  51. See the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco
  52. See the Empire State Building
  53. Climb up the Statue of Liberty
  54. Go to Universal Studios, Hollywood, CA
  55. Visit Waikiki Beach, Oahu, Hawaii
  56. Go to Venice
  57. Stay in Barcelona
  58. Ski in the Alps
  59. Drive the length of Route 66
  60. Pack your bags and set off for a random location with no itinerary planned at all.
  61. Go on a cruise
  62. Go wine tasting
  63. Instead of sitting in front of the computer go outside and take pictures
  64. Publish a book of my photography.
  65. Get something of mine published in a book
  66. Finish writing a story
  67. Start and finish and photo a day project
  68. Create a cookbook filled with family recipes.
  69. Memorize a poem and pass it on.
  70. Start a collection of leather bound books 

3 comments:

  1. Wow excellent bucket list, can I join you on the Route 66 journey, that has always been my dream. I can only image the photographic opportunities there will be?

    Si

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't it sound like fun. A few times a week I find myself on Route 66 so at least I know where to start on the adventure. Anyone is welcome to join me on my adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a great list! I say amen to number 6!

    ReplyDelete