Monday, February 15, 2010

Day 46


Day 46, originally uploaded by emberangel.

My room is filled with books. I have three book cases filled with them. And of course I always want more. I have found that if I don't buy books, I save a lot of money.
And I have to say that Jesus' Son is one twisted and compelling books that horrifies you and intrigues you from the moment you start reading it. If anyone is interested, you can find out what it is about on Amazon here: Jesus' Son: Stories
Despite the fact that I am currently falling asleep at the computer and have to wake up early for school I want to read it again.... right now.

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way about books, only my tiny flat is stopping me from buying more. I re-read anything by Douglas Adams annually.

    Si

    ReplyDelete