Thursday, February 11, 2010

Day 42


Day 42, originally uploaded by emberangel.

Camera: Nikon D3000
Exposure: 0.008 sec (1/125)
Aperture: f/1.8
Focal Length: 50 mm
ISO Speed: 800


Cake looks yummy. Only problem? I don't like cake, I just think it looks pretty. As I have gotten older (and yes I know I am still very young) I have learned to like cake more. I have also learned to like chocolate. When I was in high school and even younger I would not eat chocolate very much because every time I did, I would sneeze. And who in their right minds wants to sneeze chocolate on their hands? Then I started eating chocolate and found that I liked it. Although I still sneeze if it is only chocolate.

2 comments:

  1. The colours are so rich and I love the jelly running down the side of the cake, makes it work.

    Si

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanna know something funny. My mom was watching me take pictures, and she was all, are you sure you want that drip in the picture?

    ReplyDelete