Monday, April 5, 2010

Day 85-94


Day 85-94, originally uploaded by emberangel.

I've been pretty busy the past few days. Sorry about the slow upload. : )

April 1st was my birthday and I was in Vegas to celebrate. I also started dating someone new. I've only been on two dates with him, but I am starting to think that they are the best dates I've ever been on. Well. I am young. I guess I have my whole life to go on the best dates of my life. Like this June I am going with him to a concert in San Diego. That is, if he sticks around for long enough.

Lots of things are happening here. School starts tomorrow and this weekend I am going to the beach.. that is if it doesn't rain. I've been looking forward to it for the past couple days... so I am praying for good weather on Saturday.

2 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed that you have found yourself a true gentlemen to be with.

    Si

    ReplyDelete