Thursday, March 25, 2010

Day 84


Day 84, originally uploaded by emberangel.

Today is March 25. Spring Break. And I am finally not sick. I was sick for about a month. I think that was the longest that I have ever been sick.
I went to Botanical Gardens with my mom in Clairmont today. It was pretty fun. I love these pinkish flowers. I want a garden full of them. Maybe we'll plant some this year. I actually got some good photos. Some cute squirrels and a cute photo of my mom. And she took a few of me.

4 comments:

  1. Such beautiful colour, amazing capture.

    Si

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. Do you know what kind of plant this is? What's kind of interesting (in my brain) was the pink-ness of the shrub/bush with the pink of the meat in the lower photo. Random, I know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also in California, near Santa Cruz. (fyi)

    ReplyDelete