Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Power of HDR


Power lines, originally uploaded by emberangel.
This month, I executed my first HDR photo. Literally. I saw it and hated it! So I had to start all over again with a brand new set of photos. And this is what I came up with. This and another photo which I will try to add before Thanksgiving.

These power lines are really close to my house and it is one of my favorite places to be. I love to hear the buzz and crackle of electricity above me. Its energizing. I feel as if it gives me new life.

I had to be quick with these photos. I had about 20 minutes to get a wide variety of shots, because I didn't want to be stuck with something that I hated. But I really like how the light was hitting the mountains. I plan on coming back here in a few days at sunset (when these photos were taken) and try to get a new perspective. I think I will wait for the sky to have those beautiful clouds again.

No comments:

Post a Comment